Digital Marketing Report, Q3 2016
Our parent company, Merkle, releases the Digital Marketing Report (DMR) each quarter, offering a detailed look at performance across digital channels, including paid search, SEO, product ads, CSEs, programmatic, and social media. It also provides insight into major digital trends including share of traffic for search engines, digital platforms, and across devices. Using many of our long-standing clients as an index, Merkle has compiled these reports since 2011 to provide the industry with a set of trustworthy benchmarks that can be leveraged to inform analysts and improve advertising.
Download the latest report so you can learn more about the industry forces influencing your digital marketing efforts, including:
- What the addition of a fourth top-of-page ad on mobile search results means for Google growth.
- How Facebook ad growth is trending ahead of the planned sunset of FBX.
- The impact that search ads on Google Maps are having for brick and mortar retailers.
- How organic search visits from phones are beginning to rebound after two quarterly declines.
- Whether promising early results for Google Expanded Text Ads have held up.
- Why clicks from Google PLAs are growing nearly six times faster than text ads.
Let us know if you have any questions about how you can apply the insights to your current strategy.
Enter your email address recieve notifications of new posts